What Does a Digital Marketing Agency Do?
Digital marketing is any marketing method that uses digital devices to deliver its messaging. Companies use various online marketing strategies to generate leads, increase sales, and grow brand awareness, and many hire digital marketing companies to manage these campaigns.
By analyzing data, managing ad spend, and creating engaging content, digital marketing companies ensure that their clients get the most out of their investments.
What Are the 4 Types of Digital Marketing?
There are 4 types of digital marketing, including:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): the process of helping a web page rank higher on browser search engine result pages, such as Google search results.
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC): paid advertisements that promote search engine results.
- Social Media Marketing (SMM): any marketing effort conducted on a social media platform such as Facebook or Twitter.
- Email marketing: promotes marketing campaigns with targeted and personalized emails to a targeted audience.
While some digital marketing firms are able to provide services for all different types of digital marketing, some may specialize in only one or two digital marketing strategies. To find the perfect partner, determine what digital marketing strategy you want to employ before reaching out.
What are the Benefits of Hiring a Digital Marketing Company?
Your small business can get several benefits from digital marketing, such as customer interaction, global reach, and analytics.
- Customer interaction: Digital marketing strategies, such as email marketing and social media marketing, allow companies to connect with their customers and build brand loyalty.
- Global reach: The internet eliminates physical borders, allowing small businesses to expand their reach and target audiences around the world.
- Analytics: Every interaction on the internet can be measured, giving companies a better idea of what their customers actually want or need and who their customers really are.
Your business should weigh the benefits of digital marketing before creating a digital marketing strategy.
How Much Does Digital Marketing Cost in London?
The exact cost of digital marketing depends on a number of factors, such as the type of digital marketing being done, how long the campaign will last, and the size of the business.
Rough estimates for the cost of the three most-used digital marketing types are as follows:
- SEO: £100- £1,000 per hour
- SMM: £150- £200 per hour
- PPC: £65- £1000 per hour
The varied cost of digital marketing means your business should be able to find digital marketing services that are affordable.
How To Choose a Digital Marketing Company?
There are several factors businesses need to consider when choosing a digital marketing agency, such as their business goals and objectives; the online marketing agency’s speciality, and client reviews.
- Objective: The business needs to know what they want to achieve with the campaign.
- Specialty: Agencies often have a specialty which lies at the core of their business. Choose a specialty that aligns with your business objectives.
- Reviews: Read the comments and feedback that other companies left for prospective agencies to get an idea of how they work.
By choosing the right digital marketing agency, your company will be more likely to find digital success.